The first software to combine aerial & ground data
There are some places drones can’t go. That’s why DroneDeploy now supports ground robotics. Send ground robots on automated missions and capture 360 Walkthroughs of any environment. Reduce labor costs, maximize efficiency, and gather accurate, real-time data – all from the ground up.
Contact Us to Learn More
Capture data from robots
- Easily map your robot’s path using remote teleoperation
- Send robots on unsupervised data capture missions 24/7
- Ensure accuracy by capturing data from the exact same locations
- Take instant control or edit your robot’s mission remotely at any time
- Create a schedule to capture up-to-date data reliably
Analyze data from robots
- Automate the upload of video data to the cloud
- Process videos to create 360 virtual tours of your environments
- Review and share 360 Walkthroughs without setting foot on-site
- Add annotations to walkthroughs and notify staff of issues or tasks
Meet Spot from Boston Dynamics
Virtual 360 Walkthroughs of construction sites
Harness the power of DroneDeploy by unleashing Spot to capture a 360 virtual walkthrough of any built environment. Keep an accurate record of progress, share data with stakeholders, and anticipate and avoid project delays – all without setting foot on-site.
Capture and annotate data from energy plants
With DroneDeploy, use Spot to capture video and create 360 virtual walkthroughs of energy sites. Automatically upload data to the cloud and sync with asset management systems in real-time. You can view this data remotely, make annotations for team members, perform predictive maintenance, and identify hazards.