Simple Mobile Application For Virtual 360
Construction projects require frequent inspections of site conditions and work performed to ensure as-built meets designs. Project managers, VDC teams, Engineers, and Superintendents leverage aerial data + 360 Walkthrough data for all project phases to complete trade partner sign offs, punch list walks, closeouts, safety inspections, and more.
Interior Inspection Issue Tracking
Confirm work progress status, identify safety hazards, incomplete work, or clash detections, and send issues directly to BIM 360 Docs/Procore Observations.
- Perform pre-construction walkthroughs for renovation/demolition baseline tracking
- Execute progress tracking and subcontractor work validations for Electrical, Structural, Framing, Drywall, Plumbing
- Report issues found with 360 walkthroughs on project plans and send to Procore/BIM 360 for streamlined project management resolution
Exterior Building Facade Issue Tracking
Perform high-resolution inspections safely with drones to identify issues and automatically send results and notes to BIM 360 Docs/Procore Observations.
- Perform pre-construction inspections with drones and win more bids with high resolution 3D models of existing facade conditions
- Safely inspect sheathing, waterproofing, and finishes without placing workers at risk
- Complete punch lists and as-built documentation for each phase using vertical flight
Earthworks Site Management Tracking
Monitor progress of grading operations, utility installations, and other site work by comparing to design, issues identified can be marked and sent directly to BIM 360 Docs/Procore Observations.
- Compare grading plans to completed work at each phase to inform project stakeholders and calculate remaining earth to be moved
- Perform Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) weatherproofing inspections
- Measure cut/fill volumes quickly to validate subcontractor work and document for protection against disputes