Interested in mapping sustainable land use? This webinar will discuss best practices for utilizing drones to better understand and manage for healthy landscapes.
Learn how to get the best map products for communication across the growing season and how to analyze unique datasets.
- How drones and 360 cameras are creating value on farmland and rangeland
- Using remote sensing data throughout the growing season to inform decisions
- Best practices for mapping and 3D-modeling flights of forest environments
- How to get an edge on sustainable land practices with reality capture tools
- Use cases and examples from nonprofits, NGOs and the agriculture industry