Join us for a webinar to learn from experts in the field on how drones and mapping technology are being used in disaster response. We'll discuss the most effective use cases and best practices for safe and impactful drone use in crisis situations.
- Learn about the most common use cases for drones and mapping data in pre-disaster, immediate response, and post-disaster.
- Discuss examples of positive and negative drone deployments in disasters.
- A look at how new technologies in reality capture are being used such as ground robots and 360 cameras.
- Integrating drone data with other GIS and Satelite Imagery datasets to gain the information needed for first responders.
- A discussion on how drone technology can enable the future of disaster management.
The webinar will be 60 minutes and will include time for questions.