Interested in mapping forest environments? This webinar will discuss best practices for utilizing drones in forested and other remote environments. Hear about work from the WWF-Brasil and One Tree Planted.
Learn how to get the best map products, safely operate your drone, and analyze unique datasets.
- How to take-off and land in tropical forest environments.
- Basics of drone flight, including tips to avoid common mistakes.
- Best practices for mapping and 3D-modeling flights of forest environments.
- How to process your imagery into a map and 3d model for analysis
- Use cases and examples from nonprofits, NGOs and government.