Researchers and preservationists are leveraging drone technology to better understand and protect our global heritage. Learn how drones are being used in the Middle East and the Americas to study ancient civilizations and preserve cultural heritage.
Drones and reality capture technology are accelerating the pace of research and insights in the practice of archaeology. Join academic and nonprofit experts to learn how this new data is shedding light on our past and preserving our heritage.
- Learn how field research teams plan and execute drone missions
- Identify how to fly in low or no-connectivity environments
- Explore the first comprehensive 3D model of the Ziggurat of Ur
- Understand the facade mapping tool in DroneDeploy
- Use cases and examples from nonprofits, NGOs and government
The webinar will be 60 minutes and will include time for questions.