Many companies are considering drones in 2018. Commercial drone legislation introduced around the world has made it possible for today’s largest businesses to integrate these powerful tools into their operations.
If you’re considering drones, you’ve probably got some questions. Where do I start? What should I consider? What are the risks?
In this guide, we cover the need-to-know information for getting your drone program off the ground. Expect answers to some of the most commonly asked questions when deploying drones at scale. You’ll learn about:
- Federal drone regulations
- Buying hardware and software
- Hiring and training pilots
- Minimizing risk and getting insurance
- Fleet maintenance, repairs, and more