With so many activities in motion on a jobsite, team members are constantly subject to safety, accountability, and scheduling challenges throughout the entirety of the build. This seemingly unavoidable aspect of the job not only affects team morale, but project timelines as well. In this session, you’ll learn how some of the top construction companies in the business use reality capture to reduce recordable incidents, ensure a reliable visual record of proof of work done, and become an irrefutable source of truth for all stakeholders.
- Oscar Martyn, Steele & Freeman, Inc., Field Coordinator
- Robert Havins, Bartlett Cocke, Director of Integrated Construction
- John Diaz, GPI, Vice President
- Pauline Schoech, Brasfield & Gorrie
- Olivia Struckman, DroneDeploy, Product Manager