With Autodesk Construction Cloud and DroneDeploy, collaboration between the office and field is completely seamless and transparent. The integration allows teams to validate designs faster, reduce subcontractor risk, and delight owners and stakeholders by visually reporting progress. DroneDeploy creates a digital twin of your site and is used to improve inspections and site documentation. Bring visual context for change orders, rework, and schedule slips, helping you deliver better projects on time and on budget.
- Push high-resolution aerial maps and mobile images from DroneDeploy to Autodesk Docs and BIM 360 “Project Files” for progress documentation
- Assign and auto sync issues from 360 videos, drone photos, 3D models, and facades in DroneDeploy and create BIM 360 “Issues” in one click
- Upload & auto-sync “Plans” with revisions for comparison, progress tracking, as-built documentation from Autodesk Build and BIM 360 to DroneDeploy
- Please contact us to purchase this integration
- Please login on a desktop first before using the app on mobile
- Extended trial is available for Autodesk Construction Customers, Please reach out to your Customer Service Manager or email [email protected] to enable.