1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING. Open and offered only to legal residents of 46 states in the United States of America (other than the states excluded below), the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska who must be 19 years of age or older; or residents of Puerto Rico who must be 21 years of age or older) at the time of entry. The contest is not open to legal residents of New York, Florida, Arizona or Rhode Island. Employees, officers and directors of DroneDeploy, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, and web masters and web suppliers (and each of their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals residing in the same household of each, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
2. ENTRY PERIODS: Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on May 6, 2021, and ends at 11:00 p.m. PST on May 31, 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
During the Promotional Period, Sponsor will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, send e-mail notifications and post on Twitter with a notification about the contest and will include a link to these rules. Anyone who becomes aware of the contest through this communication or otherwise is eligible to participate, subject to the criteria set forth above and to the compliance with these official rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Contestants must enter the contest by posting one or multiple Stand Assessment reports generated with DroneDeploy software on Twitter using the hashtags #plant21, #ddstandcount, and @mentioning Sponsor. To be eligible to enter or win, contestants must have a paid or free trial account with DroneDeploy during the Promotional Period.
Specifically, contestants must follow these instructions:
Sponsor’s computer is the official time clock for this Contest. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
By participating, entrants grant Sponsor a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable and transferable license to use any images, suggestions, ideas, feedback, comments, recommendations, or other information provided by entrant in connection with the contest, without compensation, notice, review or approval; and agrees that all such information is non-confidential. In addition, by participating entrant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity, and that the imagery was collected in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these official rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. Contestants must comply with these official rules as well as with all Twitter platform rules (available here: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules), to be eligible, and contestants who fail to comply are subject to disqualification. Any form of entry not stated in these official rules is void.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address used on the DroneDeploy account. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize winner and four (4) Runner-Up Prize winners will be selected within ten (10) days from the last day of the Promotional Period. All entries will be judged by employees of the Sponsor (“Judges”) whose decisions are final. Upon receipt of all the submissions following the end of the Promotional Period, the Judges will select five (5) finalists based on the following criteria: (a) the clarity and image quality of the Stand Assessment report posted by contestant, and (b) the compelling use case, story or value proposition presented by the contestant along with the Stand Assessment report. The Sponsor will identify and post the submissions of the finalists on Twitter for a public vote. Taking the public vote into account, the Judges will select the Grand Prize Winner and the Runner-Up Winners.
In the event the Sponsor does not receive a sufficient number of eligible entries or there are not a sufficient number of acceptable entries in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the contest, or alternatively, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, reduce the number of prize winners. The decision of the Sponsor and Judges is final and binding on all matters relating to the contest.
Sponsor will notify potential winners by posting on Twitter and unambiguously identifying the winners as having won on the date that the winners are finally selected by the Judges. Potential winners must respond within five (5) business days of attempted notification with the information requested by Sponsor in order to receive the prize, or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. If necessary, an alternate winner will be selected in a similar manner from among the remaining eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize will be a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone with a value of $1,599.00 (or a substantially similar model with substantially similar value). Four (4) Runner-Up Prizes will be DroneDeploy assorted merchandise such as hats, shirts, Yeti mugs, and sunglasses with a value of up to $100 each. Total Value of all prizes: up to $2,000. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes, or redeem prizes for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Taxes on prizes are solely the winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning in any drawing depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, postage due, or stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), web site, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer online systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines, or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest or in any contest-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the contest or web site, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this contest or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Should any portion of the contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the contest, and select winners for the corresponding drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received for such drawing prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, or technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized use of or access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation in this contest.
E-mail notifications or Twitter posts will be void if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are sent or produced in error or are otherwise irregular, or are not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, illegible, altered, duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, forged, counterfeited, defaced, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if they contain, or are the result of, a printing, seeding, typographical, digital, electronic, mechanical or other errors.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE DRONEDEPLOY WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM OR USING DRONEDEPLOY.COM OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE AND TWITTER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these official rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, pandemic, epidemic, outbreak, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other act or condition beyond Sponsor’s control will not be considered a breach of these official rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Contest must be brought in a state or federal court in San Francisco, California.
9. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: For the names of winners or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first-class stamped envelope to: DroneDeploy Kiss your Clicker Goodbye Contest Winners List or Official Rules (designate which), PO Box 5055, Santa Clara, CA 95056, for receipt within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above. Winners list will be sent after all winners have been determined for the Promotional Period. Official Rules will also be available on the website during the Promotional Period.
10. SPONSOR: DroneDeploy, Inc., 4601 Lafayette St #5055, Santa Clara, CA 95054.