Thinking of starting a new drone business or looking to take your existing small business to the next level? Join experienced commercial drone pilots who have been where you are now and hear their tips for starting and growing a drone services business. Our presenters will include Chris Courtney, VP of Flight Operations at Measure, Ed Schmalfeld, civil engineer and owner of Dragonfly AeroSolutions, and Justin Moore of Airborne Aerial Photography.
In this recorded session you will learn:
- How FAA regulations apply to you
- Best practices for running safe and compliant operations
- Tips for choosing a market and learning what your target customers need
- How to market your business and build awareness
- How to evaluate which projects are worth accepting, and which aren’t