Oil & gas companies are some of the most enthusiastic adopters of drone technology. With notorious safety hazards and manual processes taking up a significant amount of workers’ time, it’s no wonder why leadership has embraced innovation with open arms. And according to a February 2021 report by Market Research Future, this trend is here to stay, with a host of applications used to combat the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This eBook will explore the impact of combining ground-based data with aerial intelligence in the oil & gas industry. You’ll learn tangible ways of digitizing your site inspections, and by the end, see why the oil & gas sector is on the verge of a total technological transformation.
Download this eBook to learn:
- How to Optimize Resources in Oil & Gas
- The Importance of Site Documentation
- Ways to Complete the Comprehensive Site Picture
- Tips for Centralizing Communication
- How to Get Started With DroneDeploy