It is easy to participate, here's how:
- If you haven't already, download the Walkthrough app on your phone and sign in.
- Click on the DDC Scavenger Hunt project. You'll get an email notifying you that you've been added shortly before the conference.
- Grab a scavenger hunt list when you arrive at the conference.
- During the conference, take photos of items on the list using the walkthrough app. You must use the DroneDeploy Walkthrough app to participate.
- We'll be keeping track of photo uploads in the project to determine the winner. The first attendee to capture all of 15 items on the list using the walkthrough app wins!
- If no one is able to capture all the items on the list, the prize will go to the first person who found the most items.
- The winner will be announced during the closing keynote. If you're not there to receive the prize in person, we will mail it to you after the conference.
Scavenger Hunt List
Be the first person to capture all of these items in the Walkthrough app to win a new Insta360 camera!
- Watch a live drone demo
- See Spot the (robot) dog on walk
- Catch a presentation you're excited about
- Capture an Award trophy
- Find one of our founders: Jono, Nick, or Mike
- Participate in a product demo
- Camera eats first - share what's on your plate
- Capture a sponsor logo in the event space
- Clock a pair of Cowboy boots
- Visit the expert lounge - and share your feedback!
- Capture one of Spot's QR codes
- Take a photo of a cool design element at the Sheraton
- Capture the main stage
- Find Grant Hagen
- Grab a DroneDeploy swag item
The winner will be announced during the closing keynote. Ask a member on our team for help if you have questions about how to use the app, and have fun!